Do you want to:
- Discover a higher level of personal health and wellbeing?
- Create more balance in your personal and professional life?
- Deepen your sense of personal responsibility for your health?
- Discover the areas of life you are most motivated to change?
- Learn how to use small steps for continuous improvement?
- Connect to a deeper sense of meaning in your personal life?
I work with individuals and organizations to support improvement in all areas of wellness including fitness, nutrition, weight, stress, health, and management of the life issues that impact wellness.
While personal coaching is a proven paradigm for improving athletic and executive performance, only now is it available to support health and wellbeing.
I use the Wellness Inventory program that focuses on the process of creating personal wellness action plans in the context of “change readiness” (Six Stages of Change). This approach leads to a much higher rate of success as it is oriented toward the areas that are the most meaningful to you as well as most motivated to change.
You determine your personal wellness priorities and achieve your goals. Reduce stress, lose weight, improve relationships, gain better work-life balance, maintain optimal health and live life more fully – this is a focused process integrating all aspects of your life in 12 key dimensions of wellbeing.
For more information contact Michele at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-907-6087.
“If we did all the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.” -Thomas Edison