- You feel trapped, like a fraud/imposter and at the end of your rope, overwhelmed and undervalued.
- You have great intentions but you still find yourself putting everything and everybody ahead of yourself and you feel gypped because there’s not enough time left over for yourself and the things that nourish/sustain you.
- You’re exhausted and burned out, you feel like a hamster on one of those wheels that just goes round and round.
- You feel bored and unfulfilled and maybe a little guilty because you think you shouldn’t feel that way.
- And, perhaps hardest of all, you’ve lost sight of your purpose and you know you’ve compromised too much.
You’ve tried a lot of things …
You’ve read all the latest self help books and bunches of articles on Oprah.com and other self improvement sites.
You’ve been to workshops and seminars that promised to show you how to create a fulfilled life from the comfort of your own home.
You’ve even been to the spa or gone for a run thinking that a good massage or workout would chase away these persistent negative feelings.
Even with all this great information, you’re still not making the progress you want or thought you would have by now. You may be wondering- What’s up? The classes and experts promise you that “anyone can have a fulfilled life by following our methods,” and you still don’t succeed!
So, what’s it going to take?
Reading books and articles and taking workshops are great ways to get started.
But books and workshops are usually one size fits all. They teach skills that work for most people but they don’t tell you how to make something fit you.
To get the success you really want, you need a mentor or teacher.
Individual coaching can help you move forward and stay on your path. It’s a quick and effective way to get answers to your specific questions and challenges. By working with a coach, you can get clarity on the exact action steps to take that will produce the results you want. It’s also great to have someone to hash things out with, someone who will support and encourage you through each step.
And when you get that help, here’s what happens.
- You feel energized, balanced, inspired and appreciated!
- You are doing what you want to be doing with lots of fun and self–nurturing thrown in.
- You are engaged and inspired by new opportunities!
- You trust your inner wisdom, and are living up to your amazing authentic self!!!!!!
- You genuinely feel on purpose and intentional.
Ready to take your first step…
I invite you to set up a complementary chat. In a short conversation, you will get a feel for how coaching can benefit you. No strings attached.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-16243786-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);