For Executives and Professionals
What’s missing in your career? Do you really like what you do? Are you happy at work, or do you want more — more recognition, more acceptance, more job satisfaction? Maybe it’s time for a radical career change. Or has a layoff caught you and you need to regroup?
NOW’s the right time for you to make critical career decisions — especially in this tough economy. Surveys show that US job satisfaction is at the lowest level in two decades.
- Face your tough issues and find the best solutions. What gets in your way of success? How can you remove the barriers?
- Move up the ladder. Learn how to go from the present into the future with ease, enthusiasm, and empowerment. Enhance your communication skills, strengthen your leadership abilities, and create strategies for achieving your goals. Your focus will become clear; your path will become real. Learn how to embrace change to jump start your career!
- Fine-tune networking skills. People find more jobs through networking than with any other job search method. One sales executive said, “You can find the key to successful networking with help from a career coach. I did!”
- Develop job search techniques that work. Lose your fear of job interviewing — become a pro! Learn how with your career coach. Some executives have called Meg a secret weapon in their job search campaigns.
- Define your personal brand of life-work balance. Embrace it! Find happiness with your career and your life.
You can find career satisfaction with a job you love. You can realize your highest potential!
As your career coach, I will help you:
- Choose your career goal — and make a plan to achieve it.
- Work your passion — and not just dream about it.
- Focus your job search — create a professional resume; fine-tune your interviewing skills.
- Develop career strategies — to balance your work and personal lives.
For more information contact Michele at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-907-6087.
“If we did all the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.” -Thomas Edison
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-16243786-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);